Here is a quick Pinterest tutorial on how to move Pinterest pins from one Pinterest board to another. This is a new feature added by Pinterest engineering. In the past, users could edit a pin to change which board it belonged to or delete a pin entirely. The “move pins” functionality works the same way, but also allows Pinterest users to copy pins rather than just change which board a pin belongs to.
To move a Pinterest pin:
- Click on any of your Pinterest boards
- Click on the “Move Pins” button in the upper right corner (Figure 1). This changes the button colors to red
- Select one or more pins you wish to move, copy or delete (Figure 2)
- Click the move, copy or delete button
- Select a new board to move or copy to. If you are deleting a pin, you will be asked to confirm the deletion (Figure 3)
Note: Moving a Pinterest pin moves it to the top (last in) of the new Pinterest board.
The Move Pins button is not currently available on Android or iOS mobile apps. Users can still move a pin the old-fashioned way by editing the pin.